Target of this project is search for pulsars and RRAT/FRB.
What we have to achieve this purpose?
- the sensitivity of BSA LPI increased 3-4 times after a complete reconstruction of the antenna;
- possibility of monitoring observations in 96 beams of antenna (approximately 15000 square degrees per day);
- archive of daily observations from 2013 year;
- digital receivers that allow recording of small integral time and in many frequency channels;
- work on the project of a professional programmer.
Team of developers
Tyul’bashev S.A. - head of the project. Scientific targets, search and investigation of candidates, analysis.
Tyul’bashev V.S. - programmer. Program BSA-Analytics, primary processing of data, work with server, work with data.
Tyul’basheva G.E. - programmer, web-developer.
Malofeev V.M. - leading researcher. Investigations of discovered objects.
Kitaeva M.A. - researcher. Processing of observations, search for candidates.
Pushchino Radio Astronomy Observatory
This picture was taken from a quadrocopter 4K // DJI Mavic 2 (video of Wind of Eternity). It shows all the radio telescopes of Pushchino Radio Astronomy Observatory of Astro Space Center (PRAO ASC LPI).
- Big Scanning Array of Lebedev Physical Institute.
- RT22 - radio telescope with diameter of 22 meters.
- Dipole cross-shaped radio telescope (length 1 km), East-West direction.
- Dipole cross-shaped radio telescope, North-South direction (this part is currently not working).
- Building for the management of IPD and BSA.
- Building for the management of RТ-22.
- The village of Bolshoe Gryzlovo, and otther settlements. (Pushchino is located on the opposite side).